Plate Designer User Guide
Firstly, if you require a standard plate, enter your registration as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1(TIP! Change auto refresh to “on” designer will automatically update when you make any changes).
2. Now enter the correct spacing if required as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2. (As you can see there is now a space between “YOUR” & “REG”) You can put spaces in between any part of your registration text.
3. If you require a square plate, for a motorbike or 4×4, enter your registration as shown in Fig 3.
4. You can change the font, size and colour of your registration text as shown in Fig 4.
5. You can add a border to your design using the fields shown in Fig 5.
6. With our designer you can add a slogan on your number plates at the top, bottom or both. You can also change font, size and colour.
7. A background can be included via the fields shown in Fig 7.
8. Sidebadges can be included on the left, on the right or even both sides of your plates.
9 If you have chosen a side badge and border, you can change the alignment of the borders easily by using the fields shown in Fig 9 & 10.
FIG 9. Border is set at “inside” (of the side badge)
FIG 10. Border is set at “over” (side badge)
11. We have a large range of images that can be used as side badges. Just choose the category and select left/right or even both sides for your images.
FIG 11. Selection of images you can choose for a side badge.
Our designer is really simple to use. Please feel free to play around with it. It won’t take you long to design a set of awesome plates.